American Proficiency Institute clinical proficiency testing programs are approved
by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), COLA, The Joint Commission
(TJC), and all State Health Departments.
Most of our analytes are accepted by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) for meeting the proficiency testing
requirements of the Laboratory Accreditation Program (LAP).
A signed release
is required for us to provide your PT information to CAP.
New and enhanced 2016 programs
New in 2016
- Bacterial Vaginosis - See cat. #359 on page 18
- Lamellar Body Count - See cat. #208 on page 13
- Sed Rate for the Alcor i-Sed - See cat. #203 on page 13
- Dedicated molecular programs - See Microbiology section
- New verification programs added throughout the catalog for secondary instruments or methods - see page 26 for details
The following programs now include more samples
- CSF & Body Fluids - See cat. #149 on page 10
- MRSA - See cat. #356 and 366 on page 19
- Shiga Toxin - See catalog #343 on page 20
- Urinalysis - See catalog #232 and 272 on page 16
- VRE - See cat. #357 and 367 on page 20
We also offer programs specifically
designed to meet the testing requirements of the Food Industry.