American Proficiency Institute clinical proficiency testing programs are approved
by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), COLA, The Joint Commission
(TJC), and all State Health Departments.
Most of our analytes are accepted by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) for meeting the proficiency testing
requirements of the Laboratory Accreditation Program (LAP).
A signed release
is required for us to provide your PT information to CAP.
New and enhanced 2017 programs
- Blood Lead 5 - For the LeadCare Ultra, Plus - Catalog #172 on page 6
- HemoCue WBC Count - Catalog #209 on page 13
- HSV 1 & 2 (molecular) - Catalog #373 on page 20
- Meningitis Panel (molecular) - catalog #371 on page 20
- M. tuberculosis (molecular) - Catalog #372 on page 20
- Molecular multiplex programs now include 5 samples per shipment - Catalog #368, 369, & 370 on pages 20 and 21
We also offer programs specifically
designed to meet the testing requirements of the Food Industry.